Young Dro

Yeah so I'm back after a long blogging hiatus. I'd like to shout out my dude Young Dro. Seriously one of the coolest niggas ever. Like, if you message him, he will message you back. Also a very dope emcee. Look at what he brings to the table:

Classic lines:

"My girl got a girlfriend, Chevy blue like whirlwind" -Dro (whirlwinds are blue?)

"Skatin on ice like Kristin Yamaguchi" -Dro

"you running your mouth but you aint breathing nigga" -Dro (huh?)

"That fresh hoes be like 'damn that's a mannequin'" -Dro (mannequins are creepy as fuck. i have some in my closet ninja )

"Debate talk bout foreign trust, my dog color orange rust" -Dro

"Frog green Kermit Jeep 23's my rims be" -Dro (o word?)

"This thread finna go double platinum
threads wit fur pockets stay fattenum
in the house playin madden with my maddam um
her lips look like straddle hum bumble b phatty dum" -Dro (nigga Dro is so official he got his own dictionary)

"Kill a nigga ass on time, they call me clockster" -Dro (clockster o_O)

"They follow me on Sunday
The rape me on Monday
And they blow the kush and bubbley
Tuesday, I have them eatin pussy right in front of me
Wensday was some shit.. a man guess what done to me?
Broke that nigga off, after that we bought a Hummer, G
Thursday we took it home,
Friday we get some mo" -Dro (that is a hell of a schedule)

"still mafia
still eat tilapia
still got the viper on katrina spray, gotten ya" -Dro (He must have some type of fish fetish)

LOOK AT WHAT HE BRINGS TO THE TABLE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones