Guru uses Auto-Tune! OH NOES!!!

Ayo. What's good fam. Before I begin, don't get it twisted, I am not one of those dudes who is like 'I hate Auto-tune and everyone who uses it'. Nah I love auto-tune, its a great program. Some people use it right (Lil Wayne not being on of them). But yo artists we grew up on are trying to use it now. I don't know if they are trying to blow up or if they are just trying to us it in an "innovative" way. Either way...IT'S GETTING OLD.



Yeah so my man Guru sets his auto-tune. Within 5 seconds it is obvious that it just isn't his thing. I mean you can NOT get any more monotone than Guru dude. For real. Also, I found this video of Gucci Mane freestyling:



What? That isn't Gucci Mane freestyling. My bad that was wrong of me here is Gucci Mane's ACTUAL freestyle. Brace 4 impak:



Gucci has quite a vocabulary. Aight that is all. Peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones