What The #$%&!?

What's good haters. Nah Just kidding, but on a real tip, I'm gonna talk about the Best Rapper Alive.


The one on the left, Wayne. Yes niggas. Out of all the niggas that still spit fire, this guy right here tops all of them. I noticed that whenever you title yourself "king" of something people believe you. Lil Wayne calls him self the best rapper alive and people immediately hopped on. T.I. claims King of the South and people are like "Yeah, T.I., King of the South". But anyways back to Lil Wayne being the best rapper alive. First of all, I was never notified that real emcees like KRS-One, Rakim, and Big Daddy Kane even died...

Anyway...I think its funny how Wayne claims "B.R.A." status and then quits rapping and comes out with a rock album. I'm telling you. This nigga is hungry(feed him rappers or feed him skeet). Not just money hungry, GENRE HUNGRY. Once he is done with pop-rock he will move to country, jazz, electronica. And he won't stop until music as we know it is completely destroyed...

By the way, I'm not a hater. So don't call me a hater, hater.

Peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones