START IT OFF RIGHT!!! 4/4/09

What's good fam/haters. I got a feeling '09 is gonna be a good year. For what exactly? I don't know, maybe I'll actually get my goddamn money right. My wallet is on E, know what I mean?

I'm sorry did I forget to introduce myself? I'm Jullian (yes it has two L's). My stage name is Dynamic though. I'll probably change it one day, but for now it is Dynamic. I make beats 24/7. Seriously. No joke. That's all I do. Any day of the week, any hour of the day, you can catch me in the studio (my bedroom). My beats have been called "dope" and "fame-worthy". It's good to hear constructive criticism though. Critics (fancy word for haters) are welcome! :) People think I am BSing when I say that I versatile. But I'll prove it, ya boy is a beast. Just stay posted on this blog, ya dig. All the beats I post here are free too.

I don't talk much because I got a lot to think about. I'm not the one to mess with my dude. Even though I wear designer glasses, I'm an honors student, I wear polo's and sweater vests, I play golf occasionally, I chill to jazz music, and I have a 3.7 GPA average...

What? OK! Maybe I am. Whatever. Just go to my soundclick page. I upload new beats every once in awhile.

Oh! Almost forgot. News for today. Recently, Diana Palin, Sarah Palin's sister-in-law got caught stealing. I guess that kind of thing runs in the family? HA! I Bet Diana was like "It's all good if I get busted. I'll just call my homegurl Sarah." I'm just wondering why the heck you would steal if you are Sarah Palin's sister-in-law!? People have no sense nowadays I swear.



Peace.



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones