Shoutouts 4/13/09

Sorry. I know I haven't updated this blog in awhile. I also don't have any beats. I'm going through producers block :(. I'll get over it soon.

Anyway. I would like to give shoutouts to dope emcees/producers that I've found on the interwebs.

1. Illuminate is a dope emcee from Zimbabwe. I'm working on a beat for him right now. I'm kind of excited to hear what he does with it. Make sure to check his myspace and listen to the tracks he set up. Especially "The Path"

2. Charlie Hilton makes beats well. He is a dope producer from North London and his beats are simply phenomenal. He is currently working on an album called Good Food. He is looking for MC's to spit over his beats.

3. C Teezy. I've known this dude for a minute. He is a beast on the mic. He is good on any line-up, brings life to any track. Also very versatile...He raps, makes beats, AND sings. I mean what can't he do.

Yeah. Check these dudes out.

Peace.

3.

3 comments:

Charlie Hilton said...

Woah, thanks man.

Anonymous said...

oh man, what type of producer's block? broken sampling ear or composing block?

Dirty dB said...

a lil bit of both you know :(

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones