Ja Rule? Your Alive!?

Why wont this nigga just stop? He was never any good. Tried to make a comeback still wasn't any good. In fact, best thing 50 ever did in his career was ending his ass. I am about to show you a video of Ja Rule talkin' shit. Says he wants to get on that Mafia Music remix. He also states he is coming out with a new album, UGH...




Also, I'm surprised that MF DOOM is still making moves after that whole impostor deal. But I copped his album. Born Like This. I suggest you do the same. Here is a snippet:



So yeah check that out. And I also remixed DOOM's song, My Favorite Ladies.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/59183499cfd8df55/

If there are any emcees who want this beat they can email me and name their price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones